BIM Technician needed to join a multi award winning building services engineering consultancy in Cork. As a BIM Technician you will gain experience working on a variety of high value projects such as commercial, Residential, Healthcare and Educational. You will also receive further training and mentoring from an experienced and helpful team.
- Hold a recognised qualification in Computer Aided Design from city & guilds or equivalent
- 2+ years experience working in the role of BIM Technician/Information Author within a team of technicians and engineers.
- Ability to work to agreed deadlines & to a high standard.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Follow Revit/CAD Designer standards and development procedures.
- BIM MEP Modelling across Mechanical and Electrical Services.
- Adhere to BIM Execution Plan and BIM project workflow criteria.
- Using Revit MEP/ AutoCAD for drawing production including General Arrangements, Sections and Detail Views.
- Resolve clashes across Mechanical and Electrical Services using Revit software.
Salary & Benefits:
- €35K – €45K – DOE.
- 20 days annual leave.
- Flexible working hours.
- Paid membership fees for professional institute.
you are a BIM Technician looking for your next career move, please call Rebekah Blair on 086 085 7455. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.