Website https://twitter.com/gpc_ireland GPC Ireland
Be Less Busy
BIM Technician required for a well-established mechanical and electrical consultancy based in. The successful BIM Engineer will be involved in a range of projects, some of which are detailed below. You will report to the Senior Engineers and Directors and will have excellent support and guidance in your role. The successful BIM Technician will have a strong knowledge of Electrical Engineering.
- Use of Revit on projects to produce 3D models and 2D outputs
- Working alongside electrical engineers and completing mark-ups
- Carry out clash detection.
- Coordinating design with other services
- Participating in meetings and design reviews
- Delivering BIM coordination including usage of BIM360 and other clash Detection features
- Recognised formal training course in Revit MEP, supported by an Appropriate Certificate and or Diploma.
- At least one years experience working in the role of BIM Engineer/Information Author within a team of technicians and engineers.
- Must have experience in building services.
- Some experience with coordination/clash detection experience using Navisworks / BIM360
- Ability to work to agreed deadlines & to a high standard.
- Applicants must have fluent English.
- Must be eligible to work in Ireland without a work permit
Salary & Benefits:
- €40,000 – €50,000 – Doe
- Performance based bonus
- Bike to work scheme
- On-site parking
If you are BIM Technician looking for your next career move, please call Leah Colfer on 086 103 4862. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.