A qualified BIM Manager or BIM Co-ordinator from an architectural background, is immediately required by an industry leading architectural studio in Dublin city. The successful BIM Manager should have a minimum of 3 years post-graduate experience working in BIM environment.
This award winning design office have a significant project portfolio with many notable projects across retail, commercial, leisure, educational, industrial, hospitality, healthcare and residential.
On offer is an excellent salary, exciting projects along with career progression for the right candidate. The ideal Architectural professional should be comfortable working within in a team environment in a busy practice, liaising with all stakeholders and drive projects forward using the latest technologies.
- A recognised qualification in BIM along with an architectural qualification is preferred
- The responsibility for overall implementation and delivery of BIM Projects.
- Ideally 3-5 years experience using BIM within the architectural industry
- Strong technical knowledge and understanding
- Training of staff and supporting projects
- Previous experience working with current Irish building regulations is essential
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must hold eligibility to work in Ireland
- Dublin city centre – accessible by all modes of public transport
Salary & Benefits:
- €50k-€65k Neg. depending on experience
- 5 hours per week
- Annual salary review
If you are an experienced BIM Co-ordinator / BIM Manager with recent industry experience in Ireland, who is interested in this opportunity or other opportunities within the Architectural industry in Ireland, please email your CV to Deborah Byrne for further details.
All conversations are fully confidential.