** Hybrid Working opportunity**
BIM Manager is needed to join a leading M&E Contractor in Northwest county Dublin. The successful BIM Manager will be responsible for the full delivery of BIM across the business functions. They will be working on a range of projects, some of which are detailed below. You will report to the Managing Director and other line Directors.
- Mixed use Commercial Buildings – €30M
- Office Fitouts – €40M
- Education – €10M
- Industrial – €20M
- Reporting directly to Company Management regarding the Development and maintenance of existing BIM Accredited Standards, CDEs and overall Implementation Strategy.
- Management of and development of in-house BIM technician team and model production.
- Management of BIM implementation strategies, training and support of colleagues regarding BIM Revit software
- Regular auditing of project information.
Qualifications / Skills
- 5+ years experience in a Lead or Managers role
- Have a recognised qualification in BIM or Engineering.
- Must have experience managing a full library of works.
- Production experience in design, drafting or engineering.
- Must have experience managing and getting the best out of a BIM team.
- In depth knowledge of current BIM software versions.
- Must possess the ability to work well as part of a team or independently.
- Strong communication skills.
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary circa € 75,000 to €85,000 – DOE
- Accredited excellent CPD programme.
- Further study contributions
- Remote working opportunities.
If you are a BIM Manager looking for your next career move, please send your CV to Gearoid Hughes via the apply now function. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.