BIM Engineer is urgently needed to join one of Ireland s leading contractors in Dublin. The company have a large project portfolio including Data Centre, commercial, educational, biopharmaceutical and semi-conductor projects in Ireland, the UK and Europe. The successful BIM Engineer will be responsible for the full delivery of MEP building services.
- Use of Building Information Modelling (BIM) software to produce collaborative 3D models and associated drawings
- Liaise with BIM Manager, Project Manager, Project Engineer, & Project Supervisor
- Input model elements with required detail (graphic & data)
- Monitor/checking if there are any clashes – Producing weekly clash reports
- Coordinate and monitor Incoming/shared models
- Produce Images, Drawings as required by BIM manager
- BIM modelling and creation using Revit
- Coordination of mechanical & electrical elements and asset data
- Production of as-built drawings and model
- Production of Asset Information Model
- BIM delivery on both live and tender projects
- Produce images for reports using BIM renders
- The BIM Engineer must have 3+ years experience in modelling mechanical and electrical systems within an engineering consultancy or contractor.
- Mechanical / Electrical Trade background an advantage
- Excellent IT skills – Revit, Navisworks, MS Office etc.
- Experience in M&E services coordination essential
- Proven ability to problem solve and resolve coordination issue.
- Required to manage federated models within Navisworks, perform clash detection analysis and produce reports for same.
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary circa €50k – €60K DOE
- 21 Days Annual Leave
- Group Healthcare scheme
- €150 off gym membership
- Pension Scheme
- Excellent career prospects
- Opportunity to travel
If you are a BIM Engineer and are looking for your next career move, please send your cv or call Gearoid Hughes, all applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.