A leading design and building consultancy with offices across Ireland, are seeking to recruit an experienced Bid Manager / Bid Coordinator to join the team. The successful Bid Manager can chose to work from their Galway or Dublin office. They currently provide a range of services to both public and private sector clients and have a wide range of projects including healthcare, mixed-use, leisure, residential and industrial across Ireland.
The successful Bid Manager / Bid Coordinator will work in a small team and work closely with senior business leads and take responsibility for managing tenders from receipt to submission and collate all relevant information to meet the tender requirements. They will also manage tender meetings to drive the bid through all stages from prequalification questionnaire to proposal submission and presentation.
Please contact Deborah Byrne, on the contact details provided for a confidential discussion.
Some of the duties will include:
- Complete private and public sector invitations to tender, requests for proposals etc.
- Working closely with Directors and the finance team to complete bids
- Manage the pre-qualification and tender process
- Take responsibility for the preparation of all documentation and answering queries relating to tenders, bids, and questionnaires
- Ensure responses are completed in a timely manner, allowing time for reviews or amendments before submission
- Complete research tasks to identify business opportunities, tenders which are coming up and reviewing them to make recommendations
- Maintain up to date records
- Liaise with external consultants and companies for submissions
- Maintain a response database to include organisational chart, company information, expertise, CV’s, insurance certificates, professional bodies affiliations and industry accreditations
- Ideally in excess of 5 years’ experience within a fast paced environment along with a good knowledge and experience of the tendering and bidding process in Ireland
- Previous experience within the design, construction or engineering industry is required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to liaise with individuals across the business
- Strong attention to detail
- The ability to prioritise workloads and work on multiple projects simultaneously and prioritise in line with changing demands
- Self-motivated and the ability to work independently to identify new business opportunities
- Excellent organisational skills with proven ability to meet tight deadlines
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to liaise effectively with key decision makers
- Proactive approach to innovation and problem solving
- Proficiency in Adobe InDesign, PowerPoint, Excel and Word is advantageous
Salary & Benefits:
- €60k-€75k depending on experience
- Travel tax scheme and bike to work scheme
- Annual salary review
If you are a Bid Manager or Bid Coordinator looking for your next career move, please contact Deborah Byrne.