BID Manager required to join a mechanical and electrical design consultancy based in South Dublin. The successful candidate will be responsible for all of the BID management within the company. The successful BID Manager must be able to work independently and be self-motivated to deliver the bids on time and to the highest standard.
- Maintain up to date records within internal databases
- Setting up new enquiries on the CRM
- Plan the strategy to complete the proposed bids/tenders
- Liaise with Directors and the Financial team to complete Bids
- Produce weekly progress reports to support the flow of incoming work potential and grow the company s turnover
- Maintain and update the company s website and LinkedIn with relevant information
- Minimum 3 years experience working in a similar role in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with the tendering and bidding process for the construction industry
- Expert in Microsoft Office – Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Ability to work off own initiative and self-motivated.
- The successful BID Manger must be resident in Ireland/eligible to work in Ireland
Salary & Benefits:
- €45,000 – €50,000 – dependant on experience
- 23 days annual leave
- Flexible working hours
If you are a Bid Manager looking for your next career move, please contact Leah Colfer. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.