AutoCAD Technician (M&E) required to join a progressive and fast paced consultancy based in Waterford. This is a fantastic opportunity for an established AutoCAD Technician to develop their career in a progressive and exciting consultancy. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work on exciting projects in various sectors including renewable energy, food and dairy and healthcare. This role would suit a technician with knowledge of both electrical and mechanical but would have a electrical bias.
- Preparing 2D Mechanical CAD drawings from engineer s sketches.
- Preparing piping design drawings from piping design sketches.
- Management of CAD files, drawing registers and drawing issue sheets.
- Liaising with contractors, architects, surveyors, and others for drawing issue/management.
- Preparing, batch plotting and management of hard copy drawings for internal or external use.
- Proactive participation in the design process to maintain quality standards
- Hold a recognised qualification in Computer Aided Design.
- The successful AutoCAD Technician must have at least 7 years post graduate experience preferably within a consultancy.
- Experience in both mechanical and electrical design but preferably have an electrical bias.
- Experience using Revit and other 3D software such as Plant 3D is not essential but a distinct advantage.
- The successful AutoCAD Technician must be in Ireland or the UK at present and be eligible to work in Ireland without requiring a work permit.
- Must have experience taking control of a project, liaising with engineers and have solid understanding/ proven experience producing and issuing complete drawing packages.
- Salary: €35k – €45k doe.
- Fantastic career progression.
- Training and education support.
- Opportunity to work on exciting projects.
If you are AutoCAD Technician (M&E) looking for your next career move, please call Leah Colfer on 086 103 4862. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.