AutoCAD Technician required to join a successful and rapidly developing consultancy based in North Dublin. This would be a fantastic opportunity for the successful AutoCAD technician to work on some exciting projects in various sectors including Energy, Technology, Residential and Healthcare. This role would suit a technician with experience in both Mechanical and Electrical, who is eager to develop their career.
- Management of CAD files, drawing registers and drawing issue sheets.
- Preparing 2D CAD drawings from engineer s sketches.
- Liaising with contractors, architects, surveyors, and others for drawing issue/management.
- Preparing, batch plotting and management of hard copy drawings for internal and external use.
- Proactive participation in the design process to maintain quality standards.
- Hold a recognised qualification in Computer Aided Design.
- The successful AutoCAD technician must have at least 3 years experience working within a consultancy.
- Must be eligible to work in Ireland without requiring a work permit.
- Having experience in both mechanical and electrical design is a distinct advantage.
- The ability to work well as part of a team.
- Strong communication skills.
- Salary: €35k – €45k – doe.
- Free onsite parking.
- Training and education support.
- Opportunity to work on exciting projects.
If you are AutoCAD Technician looking for your next career move, please call Leah Colfer on 086 103 4862. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.