Associate level Mechanical Engineer required to join a rapidly growing and busy M&E consultancy in Dublin. The successful engineer will be working directly under the director level engineers and will in charge of their current projects and developing the company as a whole. This role would suit a competent engineer who is eager to work their way up to director level.
- Leading a team of engineers on the design of a range of building services projects
- The successful mechanical engineer will lead projects from the concept stage to completion
- Liaise with clients, architects, and project managers
- Design of mechanical services for various types of buildings
- Provide fully detailed tender packages and monitor installation/quality on site until project completion.
- Support and train junior engineers.
- Business Development to grow the business
- Minimum Level 8 degree in Mechanical Engineering/Building Services Engineering
- 8+ years experience as a mechanical engineer preferably in a consultancy
- Experience using Revit, AutoCAD and Navisworks
- Experience leading a team of engineers
- Chartership or working towards chartership a distinct advantage
- The successful candidate must be living in Ireland or eligible to work in Ireland without a work permit.
- Salary – €70k – €80k
- Central Dublin office
- Flexible working hours
If you are a Mechanical Engineer at any level looking for your next career move, please call Leah Colfer We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.