Architectural Technologist / Senior Architectural Technologist
One of Ireland’s leading architectural practices is seeking to recruit an experienced Architectural Technologist with a high level of proficiency in Revit, to join the office in Dublin city centre.
The qualified Architectural Technologist will join an established team of studio based Architects and Architectural Technologists and work on a range of educational, industrial, healthcare and commercial projects across Ireland.
The successful candidate will join an industry leading studio with an excellent reputation for innovative design with a mixture project typologies. They operate a collaborative environment where talent is nurtured and career progression is supported.
- Qualified Architectural Technologist with 5 years+ post graduate experience
- Previous project experience should include a range of healthcare, commercial or industrial developments
- Must be familiar with current Irish Building and Planning Regulations
- Strong Revit skills are essential, and site experience is advantageous.
- Professional experience delivering complex projects
- Previous experience in the high technology, process driven or industrial sector building design
- Possess strong technical skills
- Ability to work within a fast-paced team environment
- Excellent communication skills to liaise with all parties, suppliers, contractors and stakeholders etc.
- Well organised and successful in time and resource management
- Self-motivated and able to work independently and self-manage
- Strong attention to detail and visual skills
Salary & Benefits:
- €50k-€65k depending on experience
- 37 hour working week
- Early finish on Fridays
- Discounted healthcare scheme
If you are a qualified Architectural Technologist looking to progress your career or considering returning to Ireland in the near future, please contact Deborah Byrne for further details.