A busy architectural practice in Kildare are seeking to recruit an experienced Architectural Technologist or a Graduate Architect with strong technical skills to join the team. They are a small team of Architects and Architectural Technologists and have a diverse and exciting project portfolio of varying scales.
The architectural professional will an Architectural Technologist / Graduate Architect with a minimum of 3-5 years experience working on a range of projects, be proficient in AutoCAD and Revit and have a good understanding of the requirements of BC(A)R. They will initially join the team and take responsibility for preparing specifications, producing construction, and detailing drawings and liaising with contractors on site.
They are currently working on a range of developments including residential (high-end bespoke and large scale), commercial, retail, fit-outs, educational, primary care and leisure projects across Leinster and Munster.
This opportunity would suit an experienced Architectural Technologist with previous success completing drawing packages for a range of developments, who is looking for a more autonomy and responsibility and deliver projects on site.
The ideal Architectural Technologist will:
- Be a qualified Architectural Technologist / Architect with a minimum of 3 years industry experience
- Have full proficiency in AutoCAD and Revit
- Possess excellent communication and organisational skills
- Competently produce construction and tender documentation
- Good detailing skills
- Previous site experience is advantageous
- A good understanding of the requirements of BC(A)R
- Strong technical knowledge
- Ambitious and highly motivated
- Project experience should include small or large-scale residential, retail or commercial developments in Ireland
Salary & Benefits
- Hybrid working
If you are an experienced Architectural Technologist OR Technical Architect with recent architectural experience and interested in this opportunity or further opportunities within the architectural industry, please email your CV to Deborah Byrne for further details.
All conversations are fully confidential.