A busy architectural and engineering consultancy in County Dublin are actively seeking to recruit qualified Architectural Technologists to the team.
The ideal Architectural Technologists should hold an architectural technology qualification along with full proficiency in Revit/AutoCAD, and preferably have some residential project experience. They will have the opportunity to be involved in projects at post planning stage and through to completion. Some of their current projects include a range of residential developments of varying scales across the Leinster region.
Parking is available and it’s conveniently located close to LUAS, M50 and various bus routes.
- Educational qualification in Architectural Technology is essential
- A minimum of 3 years’ post qualification experience within a design office or multidisciplinary office
- Project experience should include a range of residential or mixed-used developments in Ireland or the UK
- Previous experience taking projects from post planning through to construction stage and completion
- Site experience
- Strong technical understanding
- Must have previous experience working with current building and planning regulations
- Proficiency in Revit / AutoCAD
- Self-motivated with excellent communication skills
- Full driving licence to conduct site visits is preferred
- Must hold eligibility to work in Ireland
Salary & Benefits include:
- €40k-€60k doe
- Bike to work scheme
- Annual salary review
If you are an Architectural Technologist with a minimum of 2 years’ recent architectural experience and you are interested in discussing your career opportunities, please email your CV to Deborah Byrne for further details.