One of Ireland’s leading architectural practices is seeking to recruit an experienced Architectural Technologist with good Revit proficiency.
The ideal Architectural Technologist must have experience working as part of a team on medium to largescale commercial or residential projects, possess good Revit skills along with a good understanding of current industry regulations.
The successful Architectural Technologist will join an award winning practice with an excellent reputation for innovative design, creativity across a wide body of work in Ireland and internationally. They operate within a collaborative environment where talent is nurtured and career progression is important.
The Architectural Technologist will join a studio-based team, where they will get the opportunity to be involved in a range of exciting projects through all stages. On offer is great opportunity to work on a range of high-profile projects within a purpose-built office using the latest technologies.
The Architectural Technologist will have:
- Qualification in Architectural Technology
- Have a minimum of 2 years post graduate experience within a design office
- Previous residential project experience is highly desired, ideally medium to largescale
- Proficiency in Revit is essential
- A good understanding and experience working to current industry regulations and building standards
- Possess strong technical skills
- Good detailing skills
- Ability to work within a fast-paced environment
- Team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Must hold full eligibility to work in Ireland
Salary & Benefits:
- €40k-€50k depending on experience
- 37 hour working week
- Early finish on Fridays
- Discounted healthcare scheme
- Bike to work scheme
- Annual salary review
If you are a qualified Architectural Technologist, Senior Architectural Technologist, Architect or Graduate Architect looking to progress your career or considering returning to Ireland, please contact Deborah Byrne for further details.