Registered Architects or Graduate Architects with industry experience currently working towards registration, are required by an award winning architectural practice in Dublin and Cork city centre. This medium sized practice has evolved over the years and today they are involved in a range of educational and healthcare projects for both public/private sector clients , small and medium scale commercial, residential and civic projects both in Ireland and the UK.
The successful Architects will join an established team working on a range of healthcare development using Revit, although proficiency is desired training can be provided.
They offer a superb working environment, promoting a friendly and collaborative office and ensuring a good work / life balance.
The successful Architects can be based in Dublin OR Cork office.
- RIAI or RIBA Architects, or Graduate Architects with 5 years experience working toward professional qualification
- Minimum of 5 years post graduate experience preferred
- Must be familiar with current Irish Building and Planning Regulations
- Project experience should include a range of high quality projects – healthcare experience is desired, but not essential
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Revit is preferred, but training can be provided
- Proven track record of working effectively within teams
- Excellent communication, presentation and organisational skills
- MUST hold full eligibility to work in Ireland
- €55k -€65k doe
- Annual salary reviews
Location: Dublin city OR Cork city
If you are interested in this opportunity or other opportunities within the Architectural industry in Ireland, please email your CV to Deborah Byrne for further details.