An award-winning architectural studio, who are synonymous with design, collaboration and sustainability are seeking to appoint a Registered Architect to the Dublin team. The successful RIAI / RIBA Registered Architect will assist in coordinating the design teams within the studio and ensure the implementation of their design philosophy. Their expertise expands across residential, commercial, educational, masterplanning across Ireland.
Based in the Dublin studio, the Project Architect will be responsible for leading a project team through all aspects of the design phase, documentation, drawings through to construction on site. The ideal architectural professional will be a Registered Architect with 3 years + experience (post professional qualification) along with proven success delivering projects in the Irish market. Excellent design, technical and communication skills are also important attributes.
This is a unique opportunity for a talented, motivated, and ambitious Architect with strong design and technical skills to join a growing team and deliver great projects across Ireland.
Skills & Experience required
- RIAI / RIBA Registered Architect with a minimum of 3 years post-graduate experience gained across a wide range of projects of varying scales
- Previous success delivering projects through to completion
- Excellent communication, leadership, decision-making skills
- Previous project experience should include residential, educational or commercial skills
- Excellent design skills
- A detailed working knowledge of Irish Planning, Building Regulation and Building Control Legislation
- A passion for excellence, and a desire to embrace new and innovative thinking
- Good understanding and knowledge of Revit
- Must hold eligibility to work in Ireland
Salary & Benefits:
- 25 days holiday
- Life Assurance
- Income protection
If you are an experienced Project Architect with previous success delivering projects in the Irish market, please forward your cv to Deborah Byrne for further details.