Architect – Job Runner
One of Ireland’s leading architectural design offices is seeking to recruit an RIAI / RIBA Registered Architect with previous success managing projects in Ireland or the UK in line with current industry guideline.
The ideal Architect will possess excellent presentation, client liaising and communication skills along with the ability to lead projects and resources to ensure the project progresses smoothly through to completion. Previous experience delivering projects through construction phases in line with current industry regulations and leading design team meetings are important.
The successful Architect will join an industry leading architectural practice based in Dublin city with an excellent reputation for innovative design across all industry sectors.
- RIAI or RIBA Registered Architect
- A minimum of 3 years post professional qualification
- Previous success managing projects through to completion
- Fully conversant with industry regulations
- Proficiency in Revit is desired
- Leading design team meetings
- Managing resources
- Project experience should include medium and largescale projects
- Site experience is essential
- Excellent communication, presentation and client liaison skills
- Must hold an EU passport or valid work permit
Salary & Benefits:
- €Neg depending on experience
- 37 hour working week
- Early finish on Fridays
- Discounted healthcare scheme
If you are a qualified Architect with 3 years post professional experience looking to progress your career, please contact Deborah Byrne for further details.