Architects / Graduate Architects
RIAI / RIBA Registered Architects and Graduate Architects (working towards professional qualification) are required by a busy architectural studio in Dublin city centre.
This practice is a leading player in the Irish architectural market, who have a strong reputation for delivering creative design across the Irish landscape. With a busy project portfolio, they are seeking to add creative and talented Architects to the teams.
The ideal Architects will have a minimum of 4 years’ architectural experience, preferably working on residential or mixed-use developments within Ireland or the UK along with fall familiarity of the current building and planning regulations. The successful Architects /Graduate Architects will join an established team and will have the opportunity to work on a range of projects and scales.
Personal and professional progression is supported within the organisation.
The ideal Architect will:
- Have an architectural qualification and hold professional membership to RIAI or RIBA or currently working towards professional registration in Ireland or the UK
- 5 years’ post graduate architectural experience with a design office
- Experience and familiarity working within current industry regulations and codes is essential
- Previous experience on residential, mixed-use projects
- Full proficiency in AutoCAD and Revit
- Creative individual with strong design and technical skills
- Urban Design experience is beneficial
- Self motivated and a team player
- Site experience in Ireland is desired
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- MUST hold full eligibility to work in Ireland to be considered
Salary & Benefits:
- €45k-€60k depending on experience
- Contributory Pension
- Life Assurance
- Critical illness cover
- Discretionary bonus
- Career progression
If you are an experienced Architect OR Graduate Architect meeting the criteria above, please email your CV to Deborah Byrne for further details.