A leading architectural practice in Ireland, with offices in Dublin and the Midlands have an opportunity for a RIAI / RIBA Registered Architect with circa 10 years experience to take the lead on a range of projects.
Based in their Dublin city centre office, the remit of this position will be to lead a team and deliver multiple residential developments across Dublin, taking projects from initial stages through to completion, whilst managing a team, all stakeholders, and timescales.
Previous experience delivering projects in Ireland or UK, preferably on medium or largescale residential or mixed-use developments is highly desired.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Architect, who is keen to progress their career within a well-established architectural practice offering full autonomy and support.
- A Registered Architect holding professional membership to RIAI / RIBA
- A minimum of 10 years experience working for architectural practices, of which some must have been gained in Ireland or the UK
- Proven success taking projects from concept design through to completion
- Good design flair and technical understanding
- Strong experience delivering projects on site
- Project experience must include a wide range of residential projects
- Previous track record working closely with clients and contractors
- Lead, manage and mentor a small team
- Thorough understanding and experience working within the current planning legislations.
- Some exposure or experience using Revit is preferred
- Excellent communication, organisational and presentation skills.
- Annual Bonus
- Critical illness
- Life Assurance
If you are an experienced Architect looking for a new opportunity offering excellent career progression, please email your CV and to Deborah Byrne for confidential discussion.