An RIAI or RIBA Registered Architect is required by one of Ireland’s most prestigious architectural practices to work on a range of healthcare developments. Based in the heart of Dublin city, this award-winning architectural practice is synonymous with high level design and iconic projects shaping the Irish landscape.
This opportunity will suit an experienced Architect with proven success taking the lead on projects in the Irish or UK market. The successful Architect will report to the Director and take responsibility managing innovative projects from tender to completion.
*Full proficiency in Revit, eligibility to work in Ireland along with a good understanding of current industry regulations are essential*
The ideal Architect will be:
- A Registered Architect holding professional membership to RIAI / RIBA
- Have a minimum of 5 years’ post professional experience
- Previous experience in designing or delivering on site – medium to large Healthcare projects in Ireland or the UK
- Full proficiency in Revit and delivering projects in a BIM environment
- Familiarity with current HBN’s
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Strong technical understanding and experience working with current industry regulations
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must hold eligibility to work in Ireland
- Professional subscriptions
- Annual salary review
If you are an Architect / Project Architect with experience delivering complex projects in Ireland, who is interested in this opportunity or further architectural vacancies across Ireland, please email your CV to Deborah Byrne.