Registered Architect (RIAI / RIBA)
A leading multidisciplinary consultancy in Dublin with a large portfolio of work in Ireland and internationally, are seeking a talented Registered Architect / Project Architect to work alongside the Director and assist in delivering a range of projects and scales across residential, commercial, educational, civic, retail, workplace and urban design.
The ideal Architect will have a minimum of 6 years architectural experience, proven success delivering projects in line with current industry regulations, have a good level of proficiency in Revit along with holding full permission to work in Ireland. Previous experience managing projects through to construction stage is highly desired.
- RIAI or RIBA Registered Architect
- Ideally 6 years industry experience across a variety of project types including private and public sector work
- Good knowledge of current industry regulations and codes is essential
- National and international architectural experience beneficial
- Strong design and technical skills
- Excellent communication, organisational skills
- Proven success running projects and mentoring junior team members
- Proficiency in Revit
- A proactive and motivated self-starter
- Previous urban design experience is advantageous
- MUST hold eligibility to work in Ireland
- 25 days holiday
- Professional subscriptions
- Pension scheme
- Bike to work scheme
- Death in service benefit
- Life Assurance
If you are an experienced Architectural Technologist, Architect, Graduate Architect (holding an EU passport or valid work permit) looking for new opportunities in Dublin, please email your CV to Deborah Byrne for further details on current vacancies with industry leading practices.