Structural Design Engineer with 2 – 5 years’ experience required for a permanent position with a leading engineering consultancy in South Dublin. This role will suit a Civil / Structural Engineer with 2 – 5 years’ design experience. The successful Structural Engineer will work on a range of projects including healthcare, hotel & leisure, residential, educational, retail, historical, industrial and office developments. This company is currently working on some of Ireland’s most prestigious projects and they offer excellent career development The successful Structural Engineer will receive excellent mentoring and guidance to progress their career and achieve Chartered status.
- A recognised honours degree.
- The successful Structural Engineer must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in the design of structural engineering projects working within an engineering consultancy in Europe.
- Must have very strong analytical and design skills.
- Be eager to progress their career and work as part of a great team of Engineers in a fast paced environment.
- Applicants must have fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland.
- Excellent salary €40,000 – €45,000 + benefits package on offer
- Free parking
- Complete flexitime
- Mileage & expenses
- Employer will contribute 5% to the Pension
- Travel to work scheme
- Accredited CPD programme
- Death in Service Benefit
- Excellent support from the Directors and Engineers
Any Structural Engineer who would like to discuss this role or any other roles should send a cv to Caroline Herlihy or contact Caroline for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent.