- Structural Cad / Revit Technician required to join a very busy medium sized award winning engineering consultancy in Dublin.
- This progressive practice specialises in all aspects of civil and structural engineering and project management.
- They have extensive experience in both the public and private sectors across a broad range of projects including commercial, residential, healthcare, educational and institutional sectors.
- Must have at least 4 – 5 years’ experience working as a Structural Cad Technician.
- The successful Structural Engineering Technician should have good experience using Revit and BIM in a working environment.
- This company offers excellent career progression and an opportunity to work on some of Ireland’s most prestigious structural building projects.
- Applicants must be eligible to work in Ireland.
Salary & Benefits package:
- Excellent Salary depending on experience
- Flexitime (core hours 10 – 4)
- Death in service benefit
- Two paid institute membership
- Pool cars within the office
- Limited parking
- Bike lock up, shower and changing facilities and canteen.
- Active social club
- CPD and excellent career progression
If you are a Structural Technician ooking for your next career move please call or email your CV to Caroline Herlihy. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission.