Site Manager required for a leading main contractor to work on Dublin projects who specialize in fit-out and refurbishment. Dealing with mostly blue-chip clients, this companies culture is very forward thinking, and this approach is strongly encouraged by the company owners. They are currently recruiting an experienced Site Manager with a ‘keen eye’ for finishes and experienced in delivering projects to the highest standards in a safe and efficient manner.
- 5+ years experience as a site manager with a main building contractor (preferably on fit-out / refurb projects)
- Excellent communication skills both verbal & written are required in this role to ensure our projects run smoothly.
- Very good IT skills (MS word, project (or similar scheduling package) will be an advantage.
- Maintenance of good records on projects is vital.
- Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of the construction industry and project execution.
- The successful Site Manager will be responsible for the day to day operations on site.
- They will oversee the running of site with regards to health & safety, programme and quality.
- You will report to the Project Manager.
- You will work closely with subcontractors, suppliers, whilst managing your team on site.
- €65-75K + great benefits package (Pension, family health insurance, etc.)
- Annual Bonus
- Company vehicle / travel allowance
If you are a Site Manager considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin with 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.