Site Engineer required by a Tier 1 Main Contractor with at least 3 years’ experience to work on a marine project in Cork. This is an ideal opportunity for a Site Engineer with a strong heavy civils background to work with a Tier 1 Main Contractor in Cork on an impressive long-term project. This is a permanent role and upon completion of this long-term project you will move onto other projects with the company in the region. We are particularly interested in talking to engineers who have ambitions to progress to senior management and want strong mentorship.
Please contact Declan on 0861451302 for more info.
- Setting-out of all elements on the site
- Ensuring that the drawing, details and specifications are fully adhered too on site.
- Engaging with design teams to overcome any problems
- Working with Site Management to ensure the smooth running of the project
- Liaising with subcontractors
- A third level Civil Engineering Degree
- Setting out experience
- RC experience
- Exposure to Robotic total Stations would be advantageous
- Strong IT skills
- Previous heavy civils experience
- Salary: €50k-€60k
- Travel allowance
- A permanent role with a great company that will strongly support your career development with a strong pipeline of projects in the Munster region.
If you are a Site Engineer looking for your next career move, please send your CV or call Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. We will not send your CV to any client without your permission. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin with more than 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.