Site Engineer required by a Tier 1 Contractor with at least 3 years’ experience to work on a marine project in Cork. This is an ideal opportunity for a Site Engineer with a strong heavy civils background to work with a Tier 1 Main Contractor in Cork on an impressive long-term project. This is a permanent role and upon completion of this long-term project you will move onto other projects with the company.
- Setting-out of all elements on the site
- Ensuring that the drawing, details and specifications are fully adhered too on site.
- Engaging with design teams to overcome any problems
- Working with Site Management to ensure the smooth running of the project
- Liaising with subcontractors
- A third level Civil Engineering Degree
- Setting out experience
- RC experience
- Exposure to Robotic total Stations would be advantageous
- Strong IT skills
- Previous heavy civils experience
- Salary: €40k-€50k
- Company vehicle / travel allowance
- Great benefits package
- A permanent role with a great company that will strongly support your career development
If you are a Site Engineer looking for your next career move, please send your CV or call Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. We will not send your CV to any client without your permission. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin with more than 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.