Senior Project Manager:
Senior Project Manager required for a leading Main Building Contractor. Our client has undergone an extensive period of expansion and now has projects in the commercial, retail, leisure/ hospitality, life science, healthcare and residential sectors. The Successful Project Manager will have worked on a variety of building projects and have some experience in fit-out and refurb projects. This is a great role for the Senior Project Manager who would like a change from a traditional Main Building Contractor to a unique type of contractor who will provide a strong opportunity to progress to Contracts Manager level in the short term or possibly immediately.
- The successful Project Manager will have full responsibility for the Site Manager / General Foreman.
- Report to the Projects Director / Contracts Manager.
- You will be responsible for ensuring projects are completed to cost, programme, quality and safety standards.
- Standard Project Manager duties
- Degree in Engineering or Construction Management.
- The successful Project Manager will have at least 10 years’ experience working for main building contractors in Ireland or the UK at Site Manager level or above.
- Must be commercially aware
- Strong IT skills are essential
- Must be able to manage a large team.
- Ensure that the project progresses on schedule.
- Worked on build projects valued at €5m and above
- Negotiable depending on the candidate’s experience. Circa €85K – €95K + Benefits
- Company car / car allowance
- Family Health Care
- Excellent CPD program
If you are a Senior Project Manager considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.