Senior Planner required for a Tier 1 Main Building Contractor. This contractor has a wide range of large-scale projects in the pipeline and have high staff retention rate. We are looking for a Senior planner who will coordinate the management team with the planning and programming of the design, procurement and construction activities associated with the works.
- Residential €122m
- Pharma €14.5
- Education €17m
- Hotel €70m
- Hospital €21m
- Construction related degree
- 7 years’+ experience working as a planner for main contractors in Ireland / UK / Canada / Australia / New Zealand.
- Track record of working under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Worked on projects valued above €5 million+
- The desire to stay with the company long-term
- Excellent computer skills particularly with Primavera, Microsoft Project, Asta Power Project
- Be able to identify project milestones, monitor & report on same
- Have a keen eye for detail and accuracy; from tender submissions to live-tracking and program execution
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a team or on own initiative
- Ability to multi-task at a high level of quality
- Must speak fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland
- Basic salary circa €70k – €80k + DOE
- Excellent Benefits package
- Company vehicle / allowance
If you are a Senior Planner considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC has 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.