A Registered Architect or Architectural Graduate working towards registration, is required by one of Ireland’s most notable practices in Dublin city centre. This award-winning architectural practice is synonymous with cutting edge design and prestigious projects.
They have a new opportunity for a Registered Architect with a minimum of 5 years’ industry experience to join the team and work on some commercial and industrial projects.
The ideal Architect will have experience working with current industry regulations, possess strong design skills, along with proficiency in Revit and ideally have some commercial or industrial project exposure is advantageous. The initial project will involve detailed design of a commercial development taking it from tender to completion stage.
The successful architectural professionals will be given the opportunity to work on a range of projects and in return will receive excellent training and support to progress their career
- Registered RIAI / RIBA Architect
- Ideally 5 years’ recent architectural experience
- Strong concept design and design development skills
- Proficiency in Revit is essential
- Previous experience on medium-largescale industrial, leisure or commercial projects
- Full knowledge and experience working with current industry regulations
- Team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Full eligibility to work in Ireland is a pre-requisite to be considered
- €Neg. depending on experience
- Dublin city centre
If you are an Architect OR Graduate Architect interested in discussing your career opportunities across Ireland, please email your CV to Deborah Byrne for further information. INDARC