Global Professional Consultants (GPC) are a highly respected specialist recruitment consultancy based in Dublin. We have extensive experience working closely with job seekers and employers in Ireland, the UK and internationally since 1998. We provide a quality and professional service and we pride ourselves on seeking highly talented professionals to meet our client’s high standards.
The Irish construction industry is growing rapidly and will require 112,000 jobs to be filled by 2020. Our company is expanding to meet the ever-increasing recruitment needs of our clients and we have an immediate requirement for an experienced Recruitment Consultant to join our Dublin office. Recruitment is a highly competitive and fast paced business and this opportunity will suit applicants who enjoy working in a financially rewarding and target driven environment.
Role & Duties:
- You will be responsible for the full recruitment process
- Candidate attraction – sourcing talented professionals for our existing client’s using the existing database, social media, networking and advertising.
- Candidate screening – interviewing candidates, interview preparation and cv presentation.
- Business development of existing and new client’s in the Irish market
- You will work alongside highly skilled Recruitment Consultants, who will provide you with the tools to become an expert in your field.
- Must have a degree from a recognised third level institution.
- Must have at least one years’ experience working in a sales or recruitment environment in Ireland.
- Experience working in professional services within the construction industry will offer a distinct advantage.
- Applicants should be confident, ambitious and career driven.
- Committed to offering the highest professional standards.
- Self-motivated with good time management skills.
- Possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Must be eligible to work in Ireland
- Excellent Salary commensurate with experience
- Uncapped Commission
- Great location
- Flexible working hours
If you want a challenging and rewarding career in recruitment, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Caroline Herlihy – 086 8055216 for a confidential discussion.