Project Quantity Surveyor with 2 – 4 years+ experience required to join a Main Contractor to work on projects based in Dublin. This Contractor has a great reputation for building quality and excellence. They have successfully tendered and negotiated projects for a range of clients including large multi-national corporations, private companies, local authorities and state authorities some of which are listed below. The successful Project QS will report to the Senior QS / Commercial Manager and will have responsibility for the delivery of flagship projects throughout Dublin and possibly beyond.
- Several Datacentres one of which is valued at €15m.
- Student Accommodation €15m.
- Industrial €65m.
- Refurb €20m.
- Commercial €40m.
- Degree qualified with at least 2 – 4 years’+ experience in Quantity Surveying.
- Ideally will have worked with a main building contractor in Ireland.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- The successful Quantity Surveyor should be commercially and contractually aware.
- Ambitious and committed to deliver an excellent standard of work.
- Must be eligible to work in Ireland.
- The ability to work on multiple projects.
- Excellent salary circa €50,000– €60,000+
- Top benefits package.
- Excellent career development.
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Company vehicle or vehicle allowance.
- Great company to work for.
If you are a Project Quantity Surveyor looking for your next career move, please send your cv or call Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin with more than 19 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.