Project Quantity Surveyor with 4 years+ experience required to join a Main Contractor to work on Residential projects based in Dublin, Kildare and Louth. This Contractor has a great reputation for building quality and excellence. They have successfully tendered and negotiated projects across the Leinster region with a large portfolio of work for the coming years.
The successful Project QS will report to the Senior QS / Commercial Manager and will have responsibility for the delivery of residential projects. It is an ideal role for a Project QS looking to take the next step in there career.
Contact Keith Conlon for a confidential discussion on 0861893835
- Residential Project in Kildare
- Residential Project in Louth
- Residential Project in Wicklow
- Various Residential Projects in Dublin region.
- Degree qualified with at least 4 years’+ experience in Quantity Surveying.
- Ideally will have worked with a main building contractor in Ireland or the UK.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- The successful Quantity Surveyor should be commercially and contractually aware.
- Ambitious and committed to deliver an excellent standard of work.
- Must be eligible to work in Ireland.
- Excellent salary circa €65k– €75k
- Top benefits package.
- Excellent career development.
- Company vehicle or vehicle allowance.
- Great company to work for.
If you are a Project Quantity Surveyor looking for your next career move, please send your cv or call Keith Conlon for a confidential discussion. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin with more than 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.