Project Manager required for one of Ireland’s top tier Main Contractor’s. They have a large portfolio of work with expertise in Healthcare, Education, Residential, Refurbishment, Hospitality, Commercial, Pharmaceutical and Industrial sectors across the country. They are currently recruiting a Project Manager for a role in the Midlands or the West. This is the ideal role for a Project Manager from the Midlands or the West currently working in Dublin or overseas who would like to work with a leading contractor closer to home.
- Residential €50m
- Hotel x 2 €25m & €30m
- Commercial – €25m – €30m
- Datacentres – €20m – €60m
- Student Accommodation €30m
- Report to the Contracts Director / Contracts Manager.
- The successful Project Manager will have full responsibility for the Site Manager / General Foreman.
- You will be responsible for ensuring projects are completed to cost, programme, quality and safety standards.
- Degree in Engineering, Quantity Surveying or Construction Management.
- The successful Project Manager will have at least 10 years’ experience working for main building contractors in Ireland or the UK.
- Must have at least 5 years experience working as Project Manager on building projects valued above €10 million.
- Must be commercially aware
- Negotiable depending on the candidate’s experience. Circa €80K – €90K + Benefits
- Company car / car allowance
If you are a Project Manager considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 19 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.