Project Manager required for a Top Tier Main Building Contractor to work on a large-scale project in Dublin. Our client has a diverse portfolio of work with expertise in Healthcare, Education, Residential, Refurbishment, Hospitality and Commercial sectors. This would be the ideal role for a Project Manager currently working in Dublin or the UK who would like work for a leading contractor on a prestigious projects.
- The successful Project Manager will have full responsibility for the Site Manager / General Foreman.
- Report to the Contracts Director / Contracts Manager.
- You will be responsible for ensuring projects are completed to cost, programme, quality and safety standards.
- Degree in Engineering, Quantity Surveying or Construction Management.
- The successful Project Manager will have at least 10 years’ experience working for main building contractors in Ireland or the UK.
- Must have at least 5 years experience working as Project Manager on building projects in the Ireland or the U.K.
- Must be commercially aware.
- Must be able to manage a large team.
- Ensure that the project progresses on scheduele.
- Negotiable depending on the candidate’s experience. Circa €80K – €90K + Benefits.
- Company car / car allowance.
- Leading benefits package.
If you are a Project Manager considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Keith Conlon for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.