Project Manager required for one of Ireland’s leading residential developers. Our client is looking to recruit a high-calibe Project Manager who will manage large scale multi-contract residential / mixed-use developments with single point responsibility for project out-turn, from Tender Stage through Construction and Handover. This would be the ideal role for a Project Manager with strong high density residential experience.
- Provide leadership to the project construction team to ensure works are carried out to the required quality, Health & Safety and environmental standards, and in full compliance with the Planning Permission.
- Report to the Contracts Director / Contracts Manager.
- Preparation of Project Execution Plan including Contracting Strategy, Programme, Budget and risks mitigation plan
- Management of the Project Budget and Contract Administration in conjunction with the Project Quantity Surveyor; Management of the Project Programme
- Liaison with Planning/Development Team to ensure project value-engineered during the Pre-Construction Stage
- Liaison with Sales Management team during the fit-out; marketing and customer completions stages
- Management of the Project Design Team during construction to ensure coordination of information flows to the site teams
- Implementation of best practice in project controls, performance management, and Project Reporting
- Degree in Engineering, Quantity Surveying or Construction Management.
- 10 years’ experience working with a main building contractor
- Experience Project Managing high density residential developments
- Must be commercially aware
- Must be able to manage a large team.
- Ensure that the project progresses on schedule.
- Company car / car allowance
- Leading benefits package
If you are a Project Manager considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.