M&E Quantity Surveyor required for a top tier Main Contractor. The successful M&E Quantity Surveyor will work on a variety of projects around Dublin including Datacentres, pharmaceutical, commercial and industrial projects.
- Minimum 4+ years Mechanical & Electrical experience.
- Quantity Surveying Degree.
- Experience working on data centre projects would be advantageous.
- Good contractual knowledge and negotiation skills.
- Demonstrate clear written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to effectively utilise a range of technology platforms.
- Be fully conversant with the use of the Standard Method of Measurement.
- Effective time management, organisational, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Measuring from plan drawings and isometrics to produce fully priced detailed bills of quantities c/w labour. hours and material costs.
- Tracking costs and labour through the project.
- Preparing costs for variations.
- Producing monthly valuations.
- preparing contract documents.
- €50k – €60k.
- Competitive benefits package.
- Company car / car allowance.
If you are looking for your next career move, please send your cv or call Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin with more than 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.