Junior Quantity Surveyor with 1 – 2 years’ experience required to join an award-winning Tier 1 Main Contractor to work on a marine project in County Cork. The successful Junior QS will ideally have worked on civil engineering projects previously. This is an exciting role for an ambitious Health & Safety Officer who wants to join one of top construction companies in Ireland on a prestigious project.
- Degree qualified with at least 1-2 years’ experience in Quantity Surveying either with a Civils or M&E Contractor in Ireland or the UK
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Should commercially and contractually aware
- Ambitious and committed to deliver an excellent standard of work
- Must be eligible to work in Ireland
- Starting Salary: €35,000– €45,000
- Top benefits package
- Excellent career progression
If you are a Junior Quantity Surveyor looking for your next career move, please send your CV or call Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin with more than 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.