Our client is a leading Irish Architectural practice, based in Dublin city centre. They are a design led practice with a range of medium and large-scale projects across commercial, mixed-use, retail, educational, leisure and residential developments. They currently have a new opportunity for an experienced Interior Architect OR Interior Designer to join the team.
The ideal Interior Architect / Designer will have at least 2 years’ post-graduate experience, including some local experience working with current building regulation, a working knowledge using Revit is desired along with some commercial, retail and fit out experience across medium or large-scale developments.
This opportunity would suit an experienced Interior Designer who is interested in joining a busy medium sized practice offering excellent salary and benefits package.
The Interior Architect / Interior Designer should have:
- An educational qualification in Architecture, Interior Architect, Interior Design or similar
- A minimum of 2 years’ architectural experience
- A good understanding and experience working with current building regulations
- Competency producing detailing and construction drawings
- Previous project experience should include commercial, retail and fit-out projects
- Proficiency in Revit is desired
- Strong design and presentation skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be eligible to work in Ireland
- Excellent remuneration package depending on experience
- 25 days holidays
- Excellent CPD and mentorship programme
- Dublin city centre
If you are an experienced Interior Architect or Interior Designer with recent industry experience and you are interested in further information, please email your CV to Deborah Byrne.