A qualified and experienced Graduate Architect / Architect (Part II) is required by a growing architectural practice in the Midlands. The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years’ industry experience, preferably some residential project work and have a minimum of one year working with the current building Regulations.
This practice is a leading player in the Irish architectural market, with a strong reputation for delivering creative design and innovation across all their work.
Their current project portfolio includes a range of medium and large-scale residential, mixed-use and commercial developments. The successful Graduate Architect will join a growing team and will be involved in a range of projects across the Midlands and the west of Ireland.
- Educational qualification in Architecture
- Ideally 2 years’ post graduate experience
- Good understanding of current industry regulation
- Previous experience on residential, mixed-use and commercial projects is desired
- Must have a thorough understanding and experience working with current Irish building and planning legislation is essential
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Full proficiency in AutoCAD
- €30k-€40k depending on experience
If you are an experienced Graduate Architect and meet the criteria above, please email your CV to Deborah Byrne for further details.
All conversations are strictly confidential and your cv will not be submitted to any positions without full discussion. INDARC