Electrical PM with 9 years’ overall experience required to join a highly reputable Contractor to work on a large Data Centre project in Oslo, Norway. This Contractor works across multiple sectors including Data Centres, Commercial, Educational, Energy/Eco, Hotels, Retail, Residential, Residential Care, Public and Sports & Leisure. The successful Mechanical PM will report to the Contracts Manager.
Call Jennie Hoare for a confidential discussion on 086 609 8473
- Meeting project safety, quality, schedule and cost requirements.
- Leading a site-based team, including engineers, QC, H&S and construction personnel.
- Project planning, scheduling, monitoring and reporting.
- Taking overall responsibility for project compliance with client requirements.
- Controlling and monitoring costs.
- Managing sub-contractors for non-core activities.
- At least 4 years Project Management experience gained within an electrical environment, preferably for a services contractor.
- Proven experience of managing projects within budget and to time.
- Strong leadership skills.
- A third level qualification in electrical engineering.
- Experience of working on Data Centre projects would also be a distinct advantage.
- Due to the immediate nature of this requirements all candidates must be eligible to work in Europe.
- €75-€80k DOE
- 21 Days Annual Leave
- Group Healthcare scheme
- €150 off gym
- Pension Scheme
- Excellent career prospects
- Opportunity for travel for future projects
For roles in Europe:
- Significant living allowance for work in Europe
- 2 return flights home a month paid for
- Fully covered accommodation
- Transportation to and from site covered
If you are a Electrical Project Manager considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Jennie Hoare for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 21 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.