Contracts Manager required for one of Ireland’s top tier Main Building Contractors. The company culture is very progressive placing a strong emphasis on the development of their staff and this approach is strongly encouraged by the company owners. After going through a period of rapid but controlled expansion the company has a wide range of very interesting projects for blue-chip clients including Datacentres, Commercial fit-outs, Aviation newbuilds and many more. You will be responsible for managing several projects, ensuring project targets are met, monitoring sub-contractor performance and providing progress and budgetary reports. As Contracts Manager you will attend senior company management meetings and report to a company director.
- Must be degree qualified
- 15+ years’ experience working with main contractors in Ireland or the UK.
- At least 2-3 years specifically working as a contracts manager with a main contractor in Ireland or the UK.
- Proven track record of manging building projects valued above €5 million.
- Effective problem-solving skills.
- Must speak fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland.
- Residential €90m
- Hotel €40m
- Datacentre 4€0m
- Commercial – €45m
- Healthcare €140m
- Basic salary circa €110K+
- Benefits package worth approx €20K+
If you are a Contracts Manager considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC has 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.