Civil Engineer required to join an Irish Irish owned Civil & Structural Engineering Consultancy in Dublin city centre. This medium sized consultancy is seeking to recruit a Civil Engineer to work on a variety of multimillion-euro development projects. Our client has a proven track record in providing top quality engineering services across a range of projects including (Civil Engineering – Infrastructure, Commercial, Retail, Residential, Hotel, Leisure, Education, Healthcare and Mixed-Use developments).
The successful Civil Engineer will have an excellent opportunity to progress their career, working on challenging and innovative projects. They offer an excellent CPD programme and they have a vibrant team with a great social life.
Sample of current projects:
- Civil Infrastructure for a 150 Housing Development in Dublin
- Civil Infrastructure for a large Residential project valued €150m – 1 million sq ft
- Large Mixed-Use Development with a huge civil engineering component, involving coastal works, drainage and roads. Valued at €100m
- €200m Five story office building over three levels of basement with office accommodation at upper basement level and parking and ancillary facilities at lower basement level. Approximately 350,000 sq.ft. Dublin Office for massive US company.
Requirements / Role:
- Degree in Civil Engineering
- Civil Engineer with a minimum of 3 to 5 years post graduate experience in the design and management of Civil and Infrastructural projects.
- Experience of reinforced concrete design in a civil engineering environment
- Experience in the delivery of consultancy services and project management.
- Should be committed to achieving Chartered Status, if not already Chartered.
- The role will suit a Civil Engineer who is highly motivated to succeed and progress their career.
- Adaptability, with the drive and ability to work under their own direction or within a small team of professionals.
- Ability to interact with a wide range of people including clients, contractors and consultants.
- Experience in AutoCAD and a knowledge of Civil 3D & Microdrainage Windes
- Applicants must speak fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland.
Salary & Benefits:
- Excellent salary circa €35,000 – €50,000+
- Benefits package
- Flexible working hours
- Travel to work scheme
- Excellent CPD programme with Engineers Ireland
- The successful candidate will be given the opportunity and support to grow and develop as a well rounded Engineer with exposure to a broad range of civil engineering projects leading to career advancement.
If you are a Civil Engineer who would like to discuss this role or any other roles should send a cv to Caroline Herlihy or contact Caroline for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent.