A BIM Manager is required for a leading Main Building Contractor to lead and develop the BIM department, based in Dublin. The company have a diverse portfolio of work with expertise in Healthcare, Education, Residential, Refurbishment and Commercial Sectors.
You will report to the senior management team and will be responsible for developing and implementing the BIM standards as well as growing the BIM department.
Contact Kieth Conlon for a confidential discussion – 086 189 3835
- Implementing BIM Company Standards and Protocols
- Developing BIM hardware & infrastructure
- Working across multiple projects as a BIM Manager / BIM Lead
- Daily management of BIM workflows, coordinating and driving the timely delivery of project information
- Review and produce BIM strategies and BIM execution plans
- Regular model reviews and audits
- Tender support
- Support & train teams on BIM protocols and standards
- Be Degree qualified in Building Services, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- Experience in Mechanical and Electrical essential.
- Experience in design review process and model management.
- The BIM Manager will have previously worked in a similar capacity with either a Contractor or Consultancy.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work within deadlines efficiently.
- Salary circa €65k-€75K
- Benefits package
- A permanent role
If you are a BIM Manager considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Kieth Conlon for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.