An Architectural Technologist is required by an award-winning architectural practice in Dublin city centre. This medium sized practice has evolved over the years and today they are involved in a wide range of educational, healthcare for both public and private sector clients’, commercial, residential and civic projects across Ireland.
The ideal Architectural Technologist will have in excess of 7 years’ experience across a wide range of projects, be fully conversant on current industry regulations including BC(A)R, have good experience taking medium to large-scale projects from design development to tender stage. Proficiency in Revit is desired, however it’s not essential as full training can be provided.
Established over 20 years ago, they are currently a team of over 40 architectural professionals. This opportunity would suit a talented Architectural Technologist, who is looking to work within a friendly and collaborative office environment who promote a good work / life balance.
- Qualified Architectural Technologist
- Ideally have a minimum of 7 years’ post graduate experience
- Must be familiar with current Irish industry regulations
- Project experience should include a range of high quality projects across healthcare, educational, commercial or residential developments
- Strong technical understanding
- Proficiency in Revit is desired, but not essential
- Strong detailing, tender and construction drawings skills
- Proven track record of working effectively within teams
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Full eligibility to work in Ireland without restriction is essential
- €45k -€55k doe
- Annual salary review
- Dublin city centre
If you are an Architectural Technologist interested in this position or other opportunities within the Architectural industry in Ireland and have fully eligibility to work here without restriction, please forward your CV to Deborah Byrne for further details.