Traffic & Transportation Technician – (7 – 10+ years):
- Traffic & Transportation Cad Technician required to join an Irish owned, award-winning Civil & Structural Engineering Consultancy. This role can be based in Dublin, Cork or Mayo.
- Projects include Road safety schemes, road layout/junction improvement schemes, pedestrian & cyclist facilities, pavement schemes, LUAS works, Bus corridors, Traffic management, Traffic impact assessments, national road schemes.
- The Civil Technician will work as part of a team.
- This consultancy retains their staff because they consistently provide challenging projects, a rewarding career, and employees are rewarded for their hard work.
- Civil Design / Civil Technician with a minimum of 7 – 10 years+ experience in Roads / Traffic / Transport sector working on TII or NTA projects in Ireland ideally.
- Must have experience in some or all of the following relating to road design: alignment, pavement, signs, markings, safety barriers, drainage, traffic signal, ITS, utilities
- Ideally be proficient in Autocad Civil 3D or MX Roads as well the various Traffic modelling software packages.
- The successful Civil Designer / Cad Technician must be fluent in English and ideally be working in Ireland or the UK in a similar role.
- Salary €50K – €60K+ doe.
- Relocation allowance for Irish candidates wishing to move back to Ireland from overseas
- Paid Institute Membership for Chartered candidates
- Accredited Engineers Ireland CPD programme
- Flexible working hours
- Dublin office beside Luas
- Work from home 1 – 2 days per week
- Excellent company ethos – project focused – superb atmosphere
- Sports & Social committee.
If you are a Civil Cad Technician / Designer who is considering making your next career move, please send your CV to Caroline Herlihy or call for a confidential discussion. Caroline Herlihy has over 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.