Senior Traffic Engineer required to join a leading engineering consultancy in Dublin. This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Traffic Engineer with 5-10+ years’ experience, to join a well established and rapidly growing transportation team. This senior position is well suited to an individual that is looking to progress their career and become the Team Lead within one to two years.
- You will work on the road and traffic infrastructure associated with various development projects.
- Development projects typically include retail, healthcare, education, residential, commercial, business parks and mixed use.
- You will work closely with Design Teams and you will assist in the preparation and delivery of a wide range of traffic and transport assessments, studies and tasks including traffic modelling and junction design, the preparation of Transport Impact Assessments, Mobility Management Plans and Car Parking Rationale Reports, planning and management of survey work including traffic counts, parking studies and origin-destination studies and other transportation related tasks.
- Level 8 Degree in civil engineering, transportation engineering or equivalent.
- Traffic Engineer with 5 – 10 years’ experience working in the traffic and transportation engineering within an engineering consultancy in Ireland or the UK.
- Experienced in the use of traffic modelling software (TRICS, ARCADY, PICADY, TRANSYT, Vissim, Paramics).
- Be able to work either as part of a team or individually.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to structure and prepare well presented and coherent technical and non-technical reports.
- Experience using AutoCAD would be an advantage.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise work when required.
- Excellent Salary (circa €50k – €60k+) doe
- Excellent benefits package – full details available on application.
- Paid membership fees to one professional institution
- Life Assurance & Permanent Health Insurance
- Annual Bonus
- Paid Health Insurance
- Great location
- Excellent CPD
If you are a Traffic / Transportation / Civil Engineer considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Caroline Herlihy for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent.