Civil Engineer (Roads):
Graduate Civil Engineer required to join one of Ireland’s leading Civil, Structural, and Transport Consulting Engineers providing quality professional services to public and private clients both in Ireland and Internationally. Due to increased activity, they are seeking to recruit a Graduate Civil Engineer to join their Limerick Office.
This role will suit a Civil Engineer who is eager to progress their career under excellent guidance whilst working in a well-established team. You will work on a wide range of projects, including National Road Schemes, Road Safety Improvement Schemes, Urban Street Design, and Sustainable Transport Design including Pedestrian and Cycle Infrastructure Design. Your duties involve supporting the work of the National Road Design Office on various schemes being progressed, including schemes of varying sizes and different stages of development.
- Level 8 Degree in civil engineering
- This role will suit a Graduate Engineer with an interest in road and transport.
- Ideally be motivated and want to work in an engineering consultancy on a variety of road design projects
- Ideally have Autocad, Civil 3D and other relevant software packages
- Must have fluent English, be in Ireland now and be eligible to work in Ireland without a work permit
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary €27K
- Accredited Engineers Ireland CPD programme
- Flexible working hours
- Excellent company ethos – project focused – superb atmosphere
- Sports & Social committee.
If you are a Civil Engineer who is considering making your next career move please send your CV to Caroline Herlihy. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent.