Traffic Engineer with 4+ years’ experience required to join leading global engineering consultancy in their Dublin office. Our client is responsible for a wide range of civil, traffic & transportation and structural engineering projects in Ireland and internationally. The successful Traffic Engineer will work on a range of unique and challenging projects.
- Multibillion dollar traffic & transportation schemes
- Civil Infrastructure design for multiple SHD schemes across Ireland
- Mobility management plans for numerous High rise residential projects across Ireland and the UK
- Degree in Civil Engineering or Traffic & Transportation engineering (or equivalent)
- 4+ years’ experience working as a Civil Engineer / Traffic Engineer in an engineering consultancy
- The successful Traffic Engineer will have strong experience in carrying out TIA’s (Traffic Impact Assessments)
- The ideal Traffic Engineer will be working within a consultancy in Ireland or the UK.
- Excellent Salary circa €55k – €65k doe + benefits
- Healthcare (€1500)
- Hybrid working
- Skills development
- Attractive Location
- Ongoing CPD
If you are a Traffic Engineer considering a career move, send your cv or contact Jake Killeen for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CVS’ to clients without a full discussion and prior consent.