Traffic Engineer (3-5- years):
- Our client is currently seeking to recruit a Traffic Engineer to meet their ever-increasing project portfolio and successful positioning on frameworks.
- The successful Traffic Engineer will work on the delivery of schemes for public and private clients.
- He/she will be responsible for providing services ranging from transportation assessments, traffic engineering and management through to the design of urban traffic control systems.
- Fantastic work life balance and an opportunity to work on engineering challenging projects.
- This company has a significant track record working on award winning projects high profile projects.
- Civil Engineers are given the opportunity to exercise critical analysis, initiative and design skills to the fullest on projects.
- Rapid career progression within an expanding team for the successful Traffic Engineer
- Level 8 / 9 Degree in Civil Engineering
- Traffic Engineer with 3-5+ years traffic and / or transportation engineering experience.
- Have good knowledge of current transport policies and design standards
- Have experience using ARCADY, PICADY, OSCADY and TRANSYT
- Knowledge of further modelling software such as Vissim/Paramics & Saturn
- Ideally be proficient in in modelling software such as Junctions 9 and TRANSYT/LINSIG
- Ideally have some experience using Microdrainage and Autocad Civil 3D
Salary & Benefits package:
- Basic Salary €47K – €60+k+ depending on experience
- Active social club
- Flexitime (core hours 10-4)
- Pool cars within the office
- Death in service benefit
- Two paid institute membership
- Bike lock up, shower and changing facilities and canteen
- Accredited CPD and excellent career progression
If you are a Traffic Engineer / Transportation Engineer / Civil Engineer considering a career move, please feel to send your cv CV or contact Caroline Herlihy for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin. Caroline Herlihy has in excess of 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of engineers in Ireland.