My client specialises in the design, manufacture, supply, installation, commissioning, operation and maintenance of water and wastewater infrastructure with all associated civil, mechanical, electrical, process and environmental activities within Ireland and the UK. They are looking for a Technical Sales Engineer to join their team in Carlow.
- Develop an understanding of the company’s capabilities and USP’s; the current markets we operate in and the potential addressable markets.
- Provide technical and sales support to the current customer base.
- Carry out sales calls to existing and potential clients to meet targets.
- Generate sales enquiries from new and existing clients.
- Develop long term relationships with clients.
- Organise and support marketing activities.
- Develop and maintain good customer relationships and ensure an excellent standard of after sales service is provided.
- A 3rd level engineering qualification.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Preferably have at least 2 years’ sales experience, working ideally with service provider/M&E contractor.
- Possess excellent communication skills, with the ability to communicate technical information effectively to a non-technical audience.
- Clean driving licence a pre-requisite.
- Salary circa €50k – €70k DOE
- Full time, Permanent with great career prospects
- 25 days Holidays
- Company Vehicle
- Flexible hours and location
If you are a Technical Sales Engineer considering a career move, please feel free to send your CV or contact Lisa Cullen on 0860119146 for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC has 24 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.